Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ugh. I was in the middle of a post and the browser closed. I hate that.

I don't want to bother to find the links again, but rest assured that I know what I'm talking about when I say that David Gilmour, from Pink Floyd, has not aged well, but Roger Daltrey from the Who is still super hot (in an old guy sort of way).

Jacqueline and Doug's wedding today was soooo nice. EVERYTHING was nice. Even the programs. I cried nearly the whole time and I barely knew the people getting married. Jacqueline's mom, Rebecca (jim's pastor) performed the ceremony, Kevin did an art project that turned out AMAZING, Maggie did all the flower arrangements, Dave (Jacqueline's dad) and band played for the reception, bride and groom made all the party favors (ceramic pieces which were AWESOME)... and Jim videotaped. *I* videotaped part of the reception, too. The only bad things about it were that is was soooo hot (and it was outside) and the fact that they had Indian food for dinner... and I don't like Indian food. Because I'm Alisa. But it wasn't about me, so whatever. Anyway, it was really very nice and we all had a lovely time. Now Jim's reading Harry Potter. He's almost halfway done and he's only been reading for two hours.

I applied to Pasadena city college for the fall (since I won't be doing a show). I was looking at classes tonight, which was oddly fun. I was inspired to take ceramics... but I also want to take Sign Language (to talk to christy! and the deaf!) and Spanish (to talk to Pedro! and the rest of the kitchen!) as well was ballet, stretching (it'd help the ballet), jazz, voice and movement for theatre, techniques of musical theatre and (GASP) college algebra. I am SO SCARED to take a math. I haven't done real math in 5 years. I was never good and the little I did know is now GONE so I'm afraid. MOST of these classes I don't need (I can use spanish and the math), but some things I want to just DO right now... like dance.

I'm sun burnt again from the wedding. Not as bad, but a little... Jim's face is pretty red. I need to learn that the sun is always out in southern california. ALWAYS. Even at night.

No comments: