Friday, July 22, 2005

I made $30 tonight. That sucks so bad.

My first table tipped me $2.75 on $35 and I was SOOOOO shocked. I mean, looking back on the PEOPLE, I guess I shouldn't be surprised... but I still was. Everything went so well... I always think people tip me poorly by mistake--like they MEANT to leave more, but were wrong. It wouldn't make me feel better, anyway. It was the straw that broke the camel's back, though.... I need to get out. Now.

I called Erin while I was at work to find out why she wasn't there (she was supposed to be) and she said she was sick... REALLY sick, flying back to Phoenix sick. I don't really know what's wrong, but I kind of think it's a mixture of a couple things. I'm sure she's actually sick, but I have a feeling she's sick AND stressed out or something. I obviously have no idea if this is true or not, I just feel like it could be.

Jim and I were going to go swimming in my pool this morning... but he never woke up in time to come to my apartment before work, so I went by myself. Well, I stood in the pool. I was out for about 2 hours... it was SO HOT. I got a lot of sun. I'm almost starting to get a tan, hahahaha.

Well, I just got a call from Erin... it IS a mixture of sickness and depression. I'd get away if *I* could too...

I started a myspace group called "i don't get tipped dot com" it's pretty awesome. And true. And I complain about it ALL THE TIME, huh? You would too!!!

I told Justin today that being poor forever is just my cross to bear. He almost cried. The he probably kissed me or something. He does that a lot.

No comments: