Saturday, July 09, 2005

You guys. I got my pictures back. There's like... 500 pictures. I sure am not joking. Maybe more. I narrowed it down a lot. I'm gonna provide a link because I WANT FEEDBACK. I think my favorite is picture 109 ... but maybe it's not. The ones up are ones I HAD to think about, even if there's something wrong with them. Sometimes they look better when they're smaller... which isn't the best since they'll be blown up to 8X10. :) I couldn't upload every single one, but I think these give you an idea, and probably include the best ones.

Work was ok today. I thought I made $60 but then I remembered that I was counting my money from last night, too. I did make a little over 30, though... which is good for a lunch. There. Jeez, that's horrible. A little over $30 is GOOD. It's not good anywhere else, I can tell you that.

I'm sitting at Jim's with kitty (who is so cute today that it's unbelievable) and Jimmy's at... a church meeting. Which will probably take forever since they never do anything at the meetings but are still there for hours.

Anyway, seriously, I NEED FEEDBACK on the pictures. Comment here, there, email, phone, regular mail, text message, telegraph, smoke signal, where ever, when ever. Do it. Even those of you who never comment but I KNOW you read this page (I think you know who you are. *I* know who you are, too).

No comments: