Saturday, July 16, 2005

I got over Urinetown pretty fast. I mean, I'm very disappointed, but I was never TOO sad. Ed is pretty mad that I didn't get cast. He said he partially didn't even want to do the show anymore (especially since the girl who is becky two shoes was hella annoying and really, really bad at... acting). Hopefully he'll still have fun, though... somehow. I mean, it's still urinetown and he's still lockstock. If nothing else he still has that.

So I just read Alison's xanga and her theatre, that was supposed to be open until like September, is closing next Friday! I can't believe it. I still have an unfinished package in my room for her. I guess it's a good thing I didn't send it... like... today. So, she's gonna be back in NYC really soon. I'm glad only for the fact that we've only spoken twice since she left and I look forward to getting to talk to her again... but jeez does that suck. All that work they did...

I made only $25 at work today and I took 7 tables... I was getting the worst tips of all time. This one party of 4 tipped me $3 on $33. I was SO SUPER PISSED. Not just because they were so cheap, but because they work at one of the most prestigious universities in THE WORLD (we give a 15% ucla faculty discount) and are so cheap. Bastards. I was mad the whole day because of them.

Jim and some of his friends and I went to see Ladysmith Black Mambazo tonight at a free concert in downtown. It was pretty cool. However, my throat started to hurt sometime in the night... and I don't want to be sick, but I'm scared I'm getting sick.

And then I went to Jim's for a while and he ran over my bare foot with his chair and then stepped on my other foot and I screamed. A lot.

Tomorrow Jim's pastor's daughter is getting married. Jimmy's videotaping it... which means I am gonna be BORED and alone the whole time. I kind of don't even want to go knowing all these facts, but since I got off work for either rehearsal (which obviously won't be happening) or the wedding, I guess I should go. I'll probably have to make friends or something.

Sunday is our two year anniversary! We're going to the San Diego zoo! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: