Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ok, so this is probably not going to be the best day.

I couldn't sleep last night (and it didn't help when Lauren's alarm started going off at 6:40am and she NEVER turned it off....) so I didn't wake up until after 1pm.

And then... I check the costa mesa webpage... and sure enough, I wasn't cast. I had a feeling since yesterday that this was probably the case, but I still left a glimmer of hope alive so that I didn't start making other plans just yet. The annoying girl who was seated next to me and Ed DID get cast (as becky two shoes) and the young looking, squeaky voice girl is little sally. I think EVERYONE except Ed has done a show there.

Anyway, oh well, I started to get over it yesterday. Apparently it's just not God's will for me to get cast... in anything. Ever.

Ok, yeah, I'm starting to get bitter.

I don't normally go through a "Oh no, I suck" phase... but I kind of am, now (normally i just go through a "what the hell is wrong with the director?" phase). I mean, if I do, indeed, suck, I would never know because no one has ever said anything but good things about my performing abilities. Except Lisa, but she was mean to everyone and hated me, so I don't count her. Anyway, jeez, how long is it going to take? My friend Erin sent this bulletin via myspace a couple of days ago called "acting is scaring me"... and I think it's scaring ME, too. If I am as good as people say (DURING my audition, nonetheless), why am I not getting cast and if I DO suck, why am I continuously getting called back? Ugh...

Ok, enough. I have leftover chicken alfredo pizza. That's nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't suck. They suck.