Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well, I haven't been able to update in a couple of days. Yesterday when I got home from work the internet was down and didn't come back until late at night. Sunday we were busy all day. Jim and I went to the San Diego zoo in the morning and saw all the animals... most of whom were asleep. A couple of bears were up and about and elephants.. but everyone else was snoozing away. It was fun, though. The only thing that was bad was that there was a LOT of walking (and a lot uphill) and my legs were really tired from the wedding, but at least it wasn't a million degrees.

After that we went to In-N-Out and then Jim said we could go see Charlie and the Chocolate factory. It was sooooo good. I loved it.. I thought it was just perfect. Johnny Depp was amazing. I'd definitely go see it again despite the $10.75 price of admission. :)

When Jim was taking me home I noticed that the Metro station in Hollywood is right at Hollywood/Highland. If *I* ever need to go to Hollywood and Highland I am DEFINITELY taking the "subway" since it would be more fun than driving.

And if someone would freaking come visit me you could come with me!

So, anyway, yesterday, after parking, I made a whopping $5 in tips. Then I went home and cleaned my room and stuff. Today I went swimming for a while after work and laid out in the sun. It is sooo hot here. Perhaps a million degrees.

Erin and I are going to apply at Saddle Ranch, where all my roommates except Kellee, work. It's on the Sunset Strip... we'd make money there. MORE MONEY THAN $5!! We could also dress like girls, which would be a nice change. And there's no unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks. There is nothing that is better at the OG. Nooooootttttthhhinnngggg...

Oh yeah, and Joe was going to quit this week, but then I came in today and he was outside... he got fired. :/ I guess his drawer was short on Friday again and they said he couldn't do ToGos anymore. They said he could tray up food and work in the kitchen on the weekend, since they didn't REALLY want to fire him, and the only reason he's going to do it is because he won't be able to work during the week. However, he's only going to do it this weekend before he quits. I think.

I think I've talked about this before but I REALLY want to run the Disney (half) marathon. It'd be right after the Christmas trip, too. I want Alison to do it, too..... yesss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alisa,

for some reason, i can't leave comments on your other site. so this is what i would have said over there....

i love Koko! i have Koko's Kitten on my coffee table. a giant gorilla who does sign language, and a kitten, what's not to love?