Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July, everyone. Today we celebrate our independence from the aliens in that movie.

The last two days at work have been pretty good. I made a LITTLE bit of money (nothing to write home about... of course) but I mostly had fun, which, of course, is the whole reason I go to work. Today I made up a dance to "Start Me Up" which is just ridiculous but it made everyone laugh. It also made everyone think I was crazy.

I originally had to work on Monday (today) but I kept switching people until someone picked up my shift. Yay! Jim and I (and some of his Tribe people) are going to da beach. That'll be fun. It's not like I would have made any money anyway tomorrow. MAYBE $20 in the morning. That's not worth it.

I am getting headshots taken on Thursday! Hooray! I finally found someone who will do them for $150 and I actually like his stuff. These are going to be kind of an inbetween headshot... I just need something for a while until I can get the ones I really, really want. That probably won't be for a looooooong time (since they'll cost a lot of money) but I think these will do more than fine until that happens.

Jim's apartment is filled to the brim with fleas. In case you were wondering. It's disgusting. You'll just be sitting there and I flea will jump on you. Poor kitty. He's going to have to get a bath and a flea dip and Jim's gonna have to wash EVERYTHING in some kind of anti-flea stuff.

I got my haircut again today. I kind of had to. My hair grows so stupidly fast. I had to work at 4:30 and didn't get out of haircut place until 4pm, and somehow I made it across town in half an hour. If you knew what it is like to get from Silver Lake to Westwood you would be impressed. Especially during a holiday weekend.

Vince was over at the apartment. Vince.

No comments: