Monday, August 01, 2005

Thanks, "?"

WHAT THE CRAP????

Someone DID send me a target gift card! I was totally kidding, but holy crap, does this come in handy! WOW! Thanks "?"! Thanks a million times!

Wow... well... that's just amazing. I was able to pick up a shift on Monday night (which means I'll be able to eat this week, haha) so tomorrow I work a split. Wow. God REALLY DOES provide! (uhh.... duh)

I've been listening to the Beatles for like the last 3 hours. If you didn't know, the Beatles are the greatest band of all time. I started to think about how much awesomeness they produced and then I cried a little. They're just so... awesome.

I went to tribe and my stomach started to hurt. And then, jeez, well, Kayla was running the show and she had people express thoughts through art on this one passage... and the only thing I could think to draw was a picture of a pig, who i named "A. Pig." I told Jim to hang it on his wall, but he won't do it. It's pretty funny. This pig has been haunting my dreams. I almost got out of bed last night because this pig came to me in a dream and I felt the strong urge to draw it. WTF. That's probably the weirdest thing I've ever said.

I just ordered my target clothes for work, so yay. Wow. I still can't believe that. Thank you again, anonymous person. That's definitely one of the most surprising, best-timed and nicest gifts ever. :)

No comments: