Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ok, soooo... the show has been done for three days and I'm already bored out of my mind. And I realized something today. Do you know why crafts are such a huge industry? Because of single women and housewives. I doubt there are a lot of people who MAKE TIME to do crafts, but when you have endless amounts of time to sit around, you start thinking of all the things you could make. *I* purchased iron-on appliques to fancify my bag. I still have a ton extra though, so I'm thinking about making more blankets and putting one in the corner or something. I would NOT be thinking about this if I was still doing ITW.

Hopefully next week I'll be less bored.

SO! My friend Brandon (from Rocky Horror) just got a job doing wigs for The Pajama Game on BROADWAY!!!!! That's amazing and I am soooo happy for him!! He said when I come there at the end of the month that he will take me backstage AND get me tickets to see the show. And do you guys know who is IN this show???? Harry Connick Jr. and Michael McKean!!!!!!!!!!!!! (among others) So, I will probably get to meet those guys and I'll also probably get to meet Tina Fey... and can I just tell you that I would really like to shove this in someone's face.... but I won't. :) But man oh man, I am soooooo freaking excited!!!

Apparently my sister did not know I am giving up cookies for Lent because she called to tell me about this new cookie store in the mall. Or... well, maybe she DID know and just wanted to make me sad. Either way, I AM sad. I hope it's still there in 40 days...

On Friday I am auditioning for this Fire Safety Video for the KSU dorms. It's totally going to be like one of those work orientation videos... and I really want the job because that would be so fun. :)

I didn't work out last night, but I did go tonight. I did a mile on the bike, 2 on the elliptical and then I did some leg weight stuff. I did do 300 sit-ups last night and some arms stuff, which I will do again this evening, so it's not like I was a TOTAL bum...

I just ate an entire package of macaroni and cheese. What is wrong with me???

Oh gosh, Mo Pike and Katy Neale were at the OG today! I was really excited to see them. They're both just so adorable. Our managers told us we were going to be really busy today since it was Ash Wednesday... but we weren't busy AT ALL. In fact, we were so NOT busy that I was only there for two hours, and I was in a closing section.

Allison and Haven joined the Ali/Alisa team of reading "The King Stag" tonight. This play wasn't as good as "Servant," but I did kind of like it. I think I was the only one. It was just so.... weird.

Despite the boredom, I am kind of enjoying being single. I mean, I can hang out with my friends all the time (and I could have TONIGHT, too, but I ended up working out too long), I don't have to ANSWER to anyone, I can watch whatever I want on TV or in movie form, I don't have to worry about someone else all the time, and of course there's the crafts..... but I do miss a lot of stuff, too. I'm really scared to venture into the world of relationships again, I think. I just don't know if it'd be the right time now or EVER. And it's not like I'd want to... you know... just DATE someone, either, because that is soooo not my style... It just seems like it would be unfair NOW to someone else (since I'm not totally over Jim) but then again, I don't want to wait TOO long or I'll probably get desperate and then... well, that's never good. I don't know. Life's full of tough choices. I really don't HAVE a tough choice right now (as there aren't any relationship takers for me that I know of), but someday... I will. I hope.

No comments: