Monday, March 20, 2006

Internet is down at my apartment (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!), and it has been since yesterday at like 1pm. I hate those internet people... whoever they are.

Callbacks yesterday went really well!! Most of my friends (and myself) were asked to dance again after the original dance/singing part. We all did really well which was... good. I hope we're ALL cast! :)

I watched "Wedding Crashers" yesterday. It definitely WAS funny, but not as funny as I expected it to be based on what everyone said. But don't get me wrong... it was still really funny.

I closed lunch today and it was only ok. The day went sooooooo slowly. I also hurt my toe and it feels like it did when I've broken it. I hope it isn't broken.

I finally got my replacement phone today. It's only been almost 6 months since it broke. I went through and saved some old pictures I had on it from before that I had uploaded to the internet. Not ALL of them... for obvious reasons... and only one with Jim in it. I just really liked the picture.

It made me sad going through them, though. Mostly because I miss Simon SO MUCH and because I miss LA. I had a bunch of pictures of the beach and this rainbow and palm trees... but if I knew I was going to miss it so much I would have taken pictures of EVERYTHING. Johnnie's, Rudy's Barbershop, the view from my apartment(s), the street, freeway overpasses, my favorite shops on Melrose, Diddy Reese, Pedro, random houses.... anything I could. You know how sometimes your stomach sinks and burns? Yeah... that's definitely happening to me right now. But... I can't CRY in the computer lab... that would be just.... pathetic. Especially because I AM happy now... and I have so many friends here and I love them all so much... but still. I just... miss it. A lot.

I have this sandwhich that I kind of have to eat soon but I am soooo not hungry anymore.

Alright! And now Violet rehearsal!

No comments: