Saturday, March 04, 2006

Well, yesterday ended significantly better than it began. Allison and I went to Summit mall together. She had to return some boots at Kaufman's and then they were having this big sale... everything was marked down like 75%... and it was buy one get one free... and so, I got shoes. Well, we technically split the cost since they were the same price and we got one for free. So I spent $7 and got what are probably the coolest shoes I have ever, or WILL ever own. Allison got some really cute Rocket Dogs, too. Then we wandered around a little and eventually found ourselves trying on dresses for fun at Dillard's. Well, I may or may not have bought one of those, too. BUT, let me explain. First of all, it's perfect. It fits perfectly, it's EXACTLY what I was looking for, and I could use it as an audition dress (among other uses). Second, it was only THIRTY dollars. Originally $129. I really didn't have a CHOICE, you see. You can't pass something like that up---especially since I had been looking online for a dress JUST like it. I was a happy, happy girl.

I really like hanging out with Allison. She's a lot of fun.

Ok, so after that I got a few more DVDs of Friends which I will continue to watch tonight. I am also going to work out sometime soonish. I just got off work, though, so I kind of want to just sit for a while. We were really busy today. Unfortunately that doesn't really matter since most people are jerks who only tip 10%, so I only made like $47. It wasn't a BAD day... everything went relatively well and people were nice all day... I just wish they would give me more money.

Tomorrow is more of the same, and Monday as well. HOWEVER, I did get to talk to that guy, and we rescheduled my Fire Safety audition for Monday morning. Yay!

You know what I miss soooo much (besides the cat)? Silverlake. :( I really want to get my hair cut... but I DON'T because I haven't gone anywhere besides Rudy's in over a year. Next time, my friends... next time I WILL live there.

You know who the two coolest girls EVER (besides yours truly) are? Fiona Apple and Lisa Loeb. Sorry, everyone else. These two win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What'd you give up?

You're an extraordinary machine.`

Anonymous said...

i just saw Fiona Apple with Coldplay last night in Orlando.

a m a z i n g !