Friday, March 17, 2006

It's funny... you change your myspace default picture and you get a million comments and profile views.

And BY THE WAY.... doesn't ANYONE remember my LATimes article???
A. I made a huge deal out of it
B. I linked to it on here
C. I have a link that is ON my myspace profile but people keep asking where it is and why and how and... WHERE have you people been??
The article

Yes, it's still embarrassing.

So, I'm going back to work in a couple minutes to try to pick up a shift. I am SURE someone will let me as it is St. Patrick's Day and all... I'm sure there's plenty of people who would rather be out having fun than working. I am ALSO one of those people, but when they don't schedule you any night shifts and you have to have off for 5 days in a week, you kind of have to... work as much as you can WHILE you can.

This morning at work wasn't too bad. My last table was this old lady and she was soooo adorable I almost cried. Really.

Oh, I got called back for Jesus Christ Superstar on Sunday. I know it's MAB choreography... but really, the dance call can't be THAT hard, right?? I'm kind of nervous because the callbacks start at 6pm but I have to work in the morning... and I'm just really afraid I won't have enough time to get ready. I SHOULD be out of there no later than 4, but I want a LOT of time to stretch. WHO KNOWS what she'll have us do. Granted this is definitely not A Chorus Line, but the dance call for THAT (which was the last MAB choreographed show I auditioned for) was really hard. Double pirouette into arabesque, anyone?? Please?? I'd really, really like to do this show (especially to round out my religiously-themed shows... I've already got "Godspell" and "Children of Eden") so I want to do really well.

And I can sing rock and/or roll. No proobbbbbblem...

Ok, I need to get going. Happy Alisa's Heritage Day, everyone!!

No comments: