Friday, March 03, 2006

I was looking so "cool" for my Fire Safety Video audition this morning... imagine my surprise when I went down to where my car was parked... and it wasn't there.

I walked around the entire parking lot, looking for my car, the whole time talking to myself and thinking. Here's some examples of those thoughts:
1. "Oh my God, this is the worst thing, ever."
2. "I need to call that Fire Safety guy..."
3. "Maybe someone just broke in and moved it."
4. "This has GOT to be a dream. There is NO WAY this is happening."
5. "Maybe Jen can drive me around Kent and we'll look for the car. If we find it, I won't even call the police because I'll just be so relieved that it's not destroyed!"

It did not help my mental situation when I walked by one of the apartments and the door had been almost completely ripped from the hinges...

Tara wasn't home, and I didn't really know what to DO... so I went to the office and just said "I think someone stole my car. From here." They stared at me and then one guy was like "Maybe it got towed? Call this place and hopefully they have it.."

TOWED! That's better than grand theft auto!!! But WHY???

So, I called the place, and they indeed had towed it. You know why? City Towing has a contract with Eagle's Landing to tow cars that don't have a sticker on the window... but mine did. APPARENTLY the guy who checked this morning was too LAZY to wipe ALL the snow off my windshield to actually FIND the sticker... so he just towed it. WHAT THE HELL???

The towing guys were originally going to make me pay the whole thing, and then half and I was like "NO WAY!" and so the manager of Eagle's Landing called and luckily I didn't have to pay anything. My mom had to come take me there, and she was sooooo angry. I mean, I was pretty pissed off, but my mom was even more so.

I tried to call off work when I saw it was gone, but they told me I HAD to come in... which was CRAP because they had too many people when I got in this morning and sent a few home. I mean, really. If you spend a good 20 minutes in the morning SERIOUSLY thinking your car has been stolen and wondering what on earth you are going to DO... you are NOT going to be okay the rest of the day. I was not happy with THEM, either.

So, here's the list of people and/or places I am seriously unhappy with:
1. Drunk Guy #1
2. Drunk Guy #2
3. Eagle's Landing
4. Kent City Towing
5. OG Cuyahoga Falls
6. Brad Pitt.... just because

The only GOOD thing is that, after a ridiculous voice mail, Allison left a note for the guy in charge of the Fire Safety Video audition apologizing for my not being there and then my sister was nice enough to call him and he said we might be able to set up a time for me to audition later. I hope so. I really wanted to do that.

Oh. And the OG won't let anyone request off for spring break... and I kind of really need to not work... I'm a little concerned about how I am going to get off for those days.

Alisa's Good Luck: 1
Alisa's BAD Luck: 502

You know what is the worst part about thinking your car has been stolen? The whole thing. There is NOTHING GOOD IN THE WORLD when you seriously think your car has been stolen. I almost fell down on my knees in the middle of the parking lot to scream at the sky.

No comments: