Friday, March 10, 2006

Wow, today was weird. I didn't get to work out because I actually didn't have time. Normally if I don't work out it's because I'm too lazy to... not today!

Theatre History was really... intense... this morning. Dr. Bank was talking about Romanticism and a priori and Kant and the noumenal and phenomenal worlds... and I think she must be really passionate about this subject because she talked for like an HOUR and we're only doing ONE play from that era. I thought it was really interesting, though... especially because SHE thought it was so interesting.

After class, Allison and I went on our amazingly fun road trip up to Sandusky to audition for Cedar Point. I think both auditions went well. They had me sing "I Will Survive" and they took Allison's measurements.... we both stayed to dance. Everyone there was really nice, too. It was SO WEIRD seeing the park in it's off season, though! Kind of depressing...

After that we went to the Sandusky Fazoli's and then drove back to Kent, where I immediately had to start rehearsal for Violet. We just went through some music tonight. The guy playing Flick is really good! I'm really happy about that.

As soon as I got done with rehearsal I had to jump back in my car to drive to south akron to have post-dinner at the IHOP with my family. My parents might have found an apartment in Huron. I really hope they get it because it sounded great.

The second I got back to kent I had to return two DVDs at the family video... and then the rec center closed. At least I danced a little today. That's gotta count for something.

Tomorrow is work and then student dance festival! Woooooo!!!

No comments: