Monday, March 06, 2006

Hahahahaha... oh, Natalie.

I had absolutely nothing to say yesterday. I went to work, I came home, I worked out... I thought about updating and then I thought better of it.

A weird thing happened, though. So, I was on the elliptical at the rec center. I haven't listened to "The Last Five Years" since October for probably pretty obvious reasons, but when I was down there the song "Climbing Uphill" came on my mp3 player. Well, I thought "This is a safe song... it's just the audition song!" so I was listening to it... and then I replayed the last couple of lines over and over again for twenty minutes. I was only originally going to do 2 miles, but I did four because I got into this weird "I will not be the girl who gets asked how it feels to be trodding along at the genius' heels..." (and more) ZONE. I couldn't stop. It was... weird.

It made me feel kind of empowered, though.

So, I had my make-up Fire Safety audition. It was fine, I guess. The guy is really nice. He told me before we started that a LOT of girls auditioned, so he'd have to let me know later. I'm not holding my breath, but it would be fun.

There is this guy I work with whose name is Justin... and he is the MEANEST person I have ever met. He is just such a JERK. He's so rude to everyone, he acts like he owns everything and that everyone should just cater to his needs... and I feel like I'm the only one there who can see it.

In other work news, one of my managers, Brian, secretly helped me get off the days I need for spring break. He will definitely not be on the list of people I'm unhappy with.

I think we're getting our theatre history tests back tomorrow. I'm scared.

I finally got to talk to Alison the other day! We've been playing phone tag for like... weeks. This was the first time I even got to tell her about my upcoming visit at the end of the month.

See? Really, I have nothing to say. (except this: Chris, I gave up cookies for Lent and let's hang out in 20 or so days. And Christy... I am SO JEALOUS you got to see Coldplay and Fiona Apple... I love them both so much! You are SO LUCKY!!!!!)

No comments: