Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ok, so the following people WILL BE RECEIVING BIRTHDAY GIFTS... sometime soon:

Jen
Charlie
Danny
Christy

("soon" being as soon as I get supplies and the time)

The following people will NOT be receiving birthday gifts:

Lisa
the queen of england
Dr. Dre

Ok, soooooo... I started Harry Potter 4. God, I am such a nerd. I was thinking about it in the shower today (obviously this is the only time I have to think, since the rest of it is spent in these books) and my ideas of fun include singing in a choir, rehearsing a musical, reading an adventure book, writing on this blog and PRETENDING. Almost everything I like to do involves something that isn't... real. My imagination has gone crazy. The other day ALL i wanted to do was build a fort. I was thinking about how much fun it would be for us at work to have forts in the back of the restaurant and play some kind of game. Man. That WOULD be fun. Sometimes I wish I liked to go out.... ever... I think I'd be closer to my friends.

I haven't eaten a real meal since Friday night. I really need to get on that.

Ok, Christy, I didn't know you had a birthday on the 1st of this month. Had I of known that, I would have said something along the lines of "today is Jim's cousin Christy's birthday! Yayayay!!! Happy Birthday to her! Everyone LOVES Christy!!! YAY!!!" I just added you to the list of people receiving birthday gifts when/if I get the supplies and time. All I need now are... the supplies.... and time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alisa!!!! You are so sweet. Please, please, please don't do anything for me. Giving me a "shout out" on your blog is a gift in itself!!!

Hope you are doing well, and how about updating your next blog entry with a pic of your new haircut!

Much Love,
Crit