Thursday, August 18, 2005

"Sledgehammer"ByPeter Gabriel

Only the greatest video ever.... EVERYONE loves Peter Gabriel. God, wow.... he was so ahead of his time. I think if I could meet anyone alive... it'd be Peter Gabriel. He's so freaking awesome.

I think I'll do a new video for a couple of weeks... until I get tired of looking for new videos.

Tonight at work I made $50. I had a party that was supposed to be 9 people (automatic gratuity added on) but only ended up being 7 so the tip was left up to them. The bill was $187... I got $25. It could have been WAY worse (I was FREAKING OUT because they had so much alcohol and I didn't want to not be able to tip out enough) but since that was only 13% it could have been better, too. Tomorrow I work a double, breaker in the evening.

I filled out my FAFSA today, with my mom on the phone. That was fun. Last night Jim and I went to the Macaroni Grill in Burbank to see what it's like. It's definitely a step up from the OG... the food is better and it seems "classier." I also finally watched the harry potter 3 movie... it was ok. I mean, the books are WAY WAY better. In fact, the movie was really absurd. And very short. It was Harry Potter, the abridged version.

Jim loves little Chloe kitty, too. She climbs all the way up your leg. How sweet.

Man, don't you just love that Crazy Crab (below)? I do. It was the most hated sports mascot ever. He was with the Giants in 1984. He would run sideways across the bases to boos from the stands and kids throwing things at him. That is AWESOME. I do a pretty freaking sweet impression of a crab which I will one day show you, if I ever find out how to get a video on here, and ever MAKE the video.

No comments: