Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I just took the longest route home from work ever.

I took Beverly Glen to work today because it's faster, so I thought it'd be fun to take it home. And THEN I got to Mulholland Dr., which I've never taken before, so I thought that'd be fun to take, too. So I'm driving around Mulholland and the view is really nice and blah blah blah.. and all of a sudden I notice I'm no longer on Mulholland, and on Coldwater Canyon, on the way back DOWN the mountain... but not towards the valley, towards the city... again. And when Coldwater dumps me off on Rexford and then on Sunset... I am about a MILE from where I got on Beverly Glen from Sunset to begin with. SO... I just went home. Look at the map and my ridiculous route.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=los+angeles,+ca&ll=34.101997,-118.400345&spn=0.059011,0.116764&hl=en

Ok, that was dumb and a dumb post. Oh well. Work was fine... I made the $20 I knew I would. Woo.

No comments: