Monday, August 15, 2005

Ugh... why won't he just meet with her? I realize he is not expected, nor HAS to do anything, and it is certainly within is rights to ignore her... but WHY? If someone wanted me to talk to them that badly I'd just do it, no matter what it meant. Jeez.

And that neighbor.... he's crazy. If that's Texas, I have another reason why I never want to go NEAR Texas. It was a little hard to take him seriously, however, when he couldn't even speak English correctly. (which is ironic, since so many of the people here who can't speak English correctly are the ones who want people speaking other languages to get out. Of course, I don't know it if's true about this guy. And I digress...)

Sigh... you know, I had this table from Ireland the other day. At the end of the meal, I wanted to talk to them about Europe. I'd REALLY like to go there someday (especially Ireland) but I'm afraid if things stay the way they are now, it'd be bad. I'm afraid people would be like "stupid American" and tell me to leave or something. Not because they're elitist (because I think WE are the most "elitist" country in the world) but because of how much we've done to MAKE them feel that way. They... understood and said "In Europe it's different." From what they said, people are LESS likely to hate you. Who knows. It just sounds like Europe may be a better place to be, what with all their affordable health care and such. I guess it's probably hard to be materialistic when clothes and "toys" and things are SO expensive. But sometimes... in the middle of the night... when I think about my life... I think I'd give up my things to be able to go to the doctor.

Call me crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since my opinion differs from yours, i'm not going to comment, on the article, exactly. however, i will say that i like how the woman quoted at the end of the article had a son named, Thor. my friend has a dog named Thor, and i think that it is such a cool name.