Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I haven't given you guys a real update in... as many days ago as Saturday was. Probably because I was "soooo busy."

Let's see. On Sunday I did NOTHING. I talked to my sister for a couple of hours about HP and my theory... and then I couldn't fall asleep until like 4am. And that sucked.

Monday I worked a double. I made my $20 in the morning, called my parents, sang in my car in the parking garage (that was fun) and then I went back to work for 2 hours as the breaker. Then Jim and I went to Target and then to Bennigan's in Glendale. He bought a whole bunch of stuff for burning man next week. Eating so late, however, gave me bad dreams.

TODAY, though... today was the OG employee party. It was fun except for the really awkward beginning when Nino showed up to say goodbye to Amber. That was weird for ALL of us. After that, though, it got good. Paul is really funny when he's not our GM. I told him "I like this new improved Paul so much better." I took a bunch of the gifts. That was good. :)

Then I went to work and made $65. I took this party of 10 (which is auto-gratuity) and they only ordered 6 entrees to split between all of them.... and one person came in late so they had me RE-HEAT THE LEFTOVERS for that person. It was, perhaps, the most ghetto thing ever. Jimmy (not MY Jimmy, but Jimmy at work) talked to them in Korean, but I don't know Korean. Obviously. He said "I'm from a Korean family and even WE don't do that!" Not to them, though. I didn't mind except for the fact that they asked at a really bad time. I still made $32 off them so I don't care. It was funny, though. And weird.

I got really sunburnt at the party today. I just noticed that.

Tomorrow, if I can get a couple headshots printed, I'm going to go to an audition for Knott's berry farm's Halloween.... show. Or some sort. That'll be fun. Of course, I'm not likely to get cast, since I never get cast anymore, but it's worth a shot.

No comments: