Sunday, August 14, 2005

Some little girl at one of my tables liked my little girl barrettes.

I made $70 tonight after tip out. It was no yesterday, but it could have been worse, I guess. My second table snapped their fingers at me, which made me furious, and my last table only tipped me $2.54 on $25, which made me pretty angry, but oh well. That old, crazy lady who accused me of tampering with her food was back today. Lauren was her server. She was equally as crazy to Lauren, except she didn't think Lauren did anything to her food. That woman is CRAZY.

Jim and I went to Jonnnie's earlier, and we just got back from Denny's. I'm really tired from work. Luckily I have tomorrow off to rest... and READ. We were gonna watch the Harry Potter 3 movie today but it got too late. And Blockbuster didn't have it.

We're having an OG employee party the week after next. I am SO EXCITED. Today Amber sent out a ballot for Funniest, Most helpful, Most outgoing and Best overall employee. EVERYONE voted for Pedro for the last category... including Pedro. She said that those of us who are leaving soon will only "win" if we win by a landslide.... but she also said "and I think you'll probably win for funniest." Although I don't agree... if anything, I'd say most outgoing. I dunno. Anyway, I hope I DO win something (because I looooooove to win things).

Kellee is getting a kitten tomorrow!!! Now I'll have kitties everywhere!! Yay!

I want to go to Melrose tomorrow... but I think I'm too poor. I think this week, however, will be the week where I buy the supplies needed for the birthday presents. I don't have any bills due until the end of the month, so I should be ok to spend a little on what I need. I don't think it'll cost much anyway.

No comments: