Tuesday, August 16, 2005

chloe8chloe7chloe6chloe5

chloe4chloe3chloe2chloe1

LOOK AT THIS KITTY!!!!!! She is so sweet. She loves to climb people's leg when they're on the computer.. She's just adorable. She runs and jumps and does all kinds of cute kitty things. She also just sits on your lap. She's like... perfect. And so cute.

I worked a double yesterday. At night I had a party of 35 from the Geffen Playhouse. I wanted to talk to them... but I couldn't really do that as their server. So... I didn't. Ed told me last night he was talking to the artistic director of the place he's doing Urinetown (he's also in the show) and he asked Ed if I was pissed that i wasn't cast. Ed said I wasn't HAPPY about it and Ryan said he had no idea why I wasn't cast, they thought I was better than the other girls. Ed told him how we joked about "we come as a package deal" and Ryan said that would have actually WORKED and I was like "nooooo! why can't we go back in timmmmmme???" Of course, if they would allow people to come as a package deal... than...that's kind of weird. But it is refreshing to know that I don't suck and it's just them who suck.

Anyway, Sunday I finished Harry Potter 5 (as I said) and I was sad. I started 6 yesterday on my break and I'm about 200 pages in. I was so concerned about their OWL scores.... Jim and I went to Mel's on Sunday night (Tribe wasn't having service, they were just watching a movie) and I spent way too much money. But the food is soooooo good.

Too bad this kitten isn't mine and that I'll have to say goodbye to her in a little over a month. She's just so cute.

No comments: