Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'm killing some time, waiting for my laundry to finish so's I can go meet Jim and talk about lunch. Not eat it... just talk about it.

So, those of you who are receiving birthday gifts, you'll be happy to know that yesterday I bought the necessary supplies. It didn't even cost that much, which is also nice. Not that I should brag about how much I DIDN'T spend... but I am. I think you'll all find them to be perfect.

Wow. Imagine this. I already knew I wouldn't be able to get financial aid because of the lack of credits that I could take during a semester (which makes it impossible to go to school this fall) but I just got a letter from PCC saying I don't qualify for ANY financial aid... even if I COULD go to school full-time! That seems... impossible. I mean, I have no money, my family has no money.... what is going on here? Will I ever be able to finish school? If I am, will I have to work 6 jobs to pay for it? These answers and more coming soon...

We had a MG meeting today. It was full of a lot of screaming things (Macgrill rocks!) and clapping for the various people there to help open the store. I think it'll be good, though. The only downfall is that we're supposed to tip EVERYONE out. And I am not kidding. Everyone. Except the cooks, dishwashers and managers. But they'll probably want some $$$ eventually, too.

I'll update again later. I need to go check on the... laundry.

No comments: