Thursday, August 25, 2005

"Jesus He Knows Me"ByGenesis

Pretty poor quality... but I thought the timing was right. Sorry to overload you all with the members of Genesis.

So, I MAY have found a new roommate for when my lease is up. My friend Dustin may need to move or may have a roommate moving out, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things work out. Because i'm poor. And believe it or not but there aren't a lot of studio apartments in LA for <$600. (which is sad.)

And yes, Dustin is gay. AND he's a republican. EVERYONE wins!

Other than that, I worked for a while today... and yesterday. My sister is in NYC right now. LUCKY.

Tonight is taco night! Woo! That will certainly be delicious.

Man, I feel like I had a lot more to say. Oh. Well, I am feeling kind of down lately. It's just that I'm not DOING anything. Dix huit, I think you can relate (I only say that based on your last xanga entry---not because I think you suck or anything). I can't go to school in the fall because of the MG. That's all there is to it. To be eligible for financial aid, I would need to take more classes than I have time to take based on the availability I gave them. Ugh. So... I have to wait till the spring semester. AND... I mean, jeez. I am definitely not doing anything productive. I'm not in a show, I can't afford acting class or voice lessons (I have promised myself that I WILL start dance classes again soon because I HAVE TO)... I can't even afford to get my headshots printed, let alone do an agent mailing. I'm so not... proactive in my "career." But it is REALLY HARD to be. I wish I could have a real job.

But I hate real jobs, too.

MUST I NEVER BE HAPPY????

Ok.

If I think of what else I wanted to say, I'll post it later. For now.... I leave you with this message.








BLEAH.

No comments: