Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Well, I made $75 at work today which is good since I thought I'd only make $40 over the next two days. :) Hooray. I get to eat this week! Sort of...

I still can't believe I got that gift certificate. It was a like dream come true.

Ok, so, what I'm about to say is really really... odd. The other day I was asleep and having this weird dream and all of a sudden my heart started to beat so fast and hard that it woke me up. I thought it was just something that happened in the dream. Maybe it was, I dunno. Anyway, today, all day, I've just been standing there or whatever and my heart will start to beat really hard for a couple seconds and then go back to normal. It's happened like 20 times today... at least. I haven't had any hot flashes or anything but I did get dizzy ONCE. I have no idea why this is happening. I'm not stressed out, it never happened when I was actually doing anything, I EAT and stuff... I'm a 22 year old female who is not overweight and is active... it just doesn't make any sense. I should probably go to the doctor. I hope I actually have the insurance I signed up for. Maybe it'll stop, though... Or MAYBE it's some kind of weird heartburn that is... weird. And heartburn. I mean, maybe I'm exaggerating. Or not. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

EVERYONE is leaving the OG for the MG. That makes me very happy since I love them all so much.

Ok... I just checked online, apparently I DON'T have the health insurance that i KNOW I signed up for in November. I KNOW I did this because I made such a big deal about it. Now I'm a little mad. I get direct deposit so it's not like I get to see my paystub (especially since our managers never give me my paystub) to see if any money had been taken out. Well that sucks. Man... so I guess I'll, uh.... definitely have to sign up for some insurance with the MG. I haaaate Darden. I hope I don't die because of them.

Growl. I KNOW I did that.

Ok, whatever. I am so done with those bastards.

In other news... well, I guess there is no other news. We did try to make up a new happy birthday song, today... maybe we'll actually perform it sometime. Maybe we'll actually finish making it up sometime, too. I also scared Jenna in the parking lot. It was hilaaaaaarious.

No comments: