Sunday, August 28, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIM'S MOM!!!!!!! She is, by far, the best mom of a boyfriend ever.

Also, happy birthday to Cameron, who will probably never read this. I baked him a cake.

I can't believe Katrina. What a bitch.

Last night after Jim and I talked about lunch, we ate it and then we drove to the pch and up into Ventura county. We went to Mugu point for a while then turned down Topenga Canyon to get back. I wanted to take Muholland (because it has the best views in LA) and we did... but we apparently took the weird, side street part of Mulholland... which eventually turns into several miles of dirt road and then dead-ends. I was laughing the whole time. Jim was not. I don't think that was the REAL Mulholland... but I am determined to drive from Hollywood to where ever Muholland actually DOES go, someday.

Oh, also, Jim bought me a rose at the gas station. That proves it was a real date and not just boredom. And then, later, we went to Denny's.

I have come to the conclusion that there are some people who go out to eat for the sole purpose of bossing someone around and making them feel bad, because they have someone who does it to THEM. Those people need to GET OVER IT and leave me and my homies alone.

Today Jim and I ate crackers and cheese. And kitty is sleeping behind the computer. Awwwwww.

I'm excited about Jim leaving for Burning Man, actually. I am just so SICK of that guy. Hahahaha, just kidding. I'll probably worry about him a lot since he'll be completely unreachable. Tomorrow kitty is coming to stay at my apartment (YAY!) where he'll enjoy the comforts of carpeting and central air. And no ants or other bugs getting into his food and/or personal space. He'll probably never want to leave.

My sister got her ear pierced in NYC. I'm still jealous. I would post the picture she sent me of it, but I can't yet. Maybe I'll get her to send it to my email address and THEN I'll be able to do it. Oh man... also, Jen saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels on broadway... and not only does this show have Sherie Rene Scott (my vocal twin) in it, but it has Joanna Gleason (my, uh... idol) in it. I am SO JEALOUS.

GROWL. HULK SO JEALOUS!!!!!

Ok, that seals the deal. I have to go to NYC. Before this cast leaves. Maybe I'll start a fund. It's amazing how one show renewed my interest in broadway shows. Just now.

No comments: