Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Last night I went to see Vincent's pseudo-Inside the Actor's Studio which was funny is a weird way. ie, I laughed at the reactions John had. Although, I did enjoy the poetry he wrote. I usually hate poetry, too.

After that Ryan Washabaugh and I went on an adventure to visit Alana in Youngstown (she was stopping there for the night on her "Stuart Little" tour). It was so nice to see her. It was also really fun to hang out for such a long time with Ryan. We went to the Waffle House and played some jukebox songs about hash browns and stuff.... it was fun. I was very happy to step away from the norm for a couple of minutes.

And then I slept until 2pm. I definitely didn't want to do this... I missed Theatre History. I woke up and practically had a panic attack because I was so mad. I don't even know how it happened. I slept through 3 alarms, 2 phone calls and a text message. I NEVER do that. I must have really needed sleep.

After Musicale I went with Chris and Autumn to eat and THEN, in the computer lab, we decided that next Friday we are renting a KSU 15 passenger van and driving to the nearest Sonic Burger, which is in Athens, Ohio. As Dix Huit knows (since I made us stop at one in Oklahoma), I love Sonic Burger and am fascinated by its mysterious nature. We have 3 spots still open for our trip.... WHO WILL MAKE THE CUT!?!?!?!?

I'm going to see Winter's Tale again tonight. I want to see it from a non-ushering seat so I can actually SEE what is happening... and I need to go do that like... soon. So... bye.

No comments: