Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bryan canceled rehearsal tonight which I am soooo thankful for, as last night I fell asleep on the floor because I was so tired.

I missed the 01:02:03 04/05/06 thing because I was fast asleep by that time. Oh well. It's not THAT big of a deal.... and what would I have really done, anyway?

So, I had that medical thing today. It was kind of fun, actually. I got to spend a lot of time by myself laying down, I got to pretend I was sick... both fun things for me.

I'm going over to my grandma's in a couple of minutes to have dinner with her and mom and Jen. I'm excited.

Wow.... I am STILL really tired. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow (by "sleep in" I mean until 9:30). Hopefully this will make me... better.

I really, REALLY love chocolate. And I can't wait until this summer when I move scaffolding with Jessie, sing duets with Dan, and Allison and Ali and I can be friends and hang out WITHOUT studying for theatre history! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

No comments: