Monday, April 24, 2006

I feel like so much has happened since I was able to use the internet last. To me... at least. I don't know about everyone else.

Ok... so I guess I'm lying. Especially since on Friday after I went to work all I COULD do was lay around my apartment in my underwear because wearing regular clothes hurt too much. I felt better on Saturday, though, so it was worth it.

I ushered and then watched "A Winter's Tale" on Saturday night. Despite what the cast had been saying, I really liked the show. Yes, the first "non-Shakespeare" act was kind of... slow.... but I mean, everyone did a VERY good job. Ernie, Caleb and Ryan were HYSTERICAL and I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help but laugh when Cleric got killed by the bear. I was trying so hard not to that my eyes were watering. The costumes were... unbelievable. Everyone looked just beautiful. After the show was the little party where they had cookies and stuff... and what I thought was milk actually turned out to be cream. I don't know why I thought they would have milk at a fancy party. Probably because it's like I'm 5 years old half the time. Anyway, I drank it, and then Allison was like "put some coffee in that cream!" and there wasn't any coffee left!!! Oh, Alisa...

After that I went to the cast party for a LONG time and then I went to bed. At 5am.

Yesterday after work we had a quick rehearsal for the AIDS benefit and then we went there at 10:30 to get ready. It ended up being really great! We made over $330 and a lot of people seemed to really like the show. Allison, Haven and Kayce were especially amazing. I'll have pictures if Autumn posts the ones she took on facebook... which she probably will at some point. The girls in my major are so beautiful that I feel bad about myself EVERY DAY.

Today I have to work... and I hate it. Always and forever.

No comments: