Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I am so f-ing tired. I was tired to begin with yesterday and in such a bad mood at work and then I had to do a LOT in rehearsal... and then we were up until 5:30 studying for this stupid test. :( I was so.... sad. And it was impossible for me to memorize the dates. EVERYTHING else I was good on... but not the dates. Unfortunately there were like 12 questions on dates. I was reading the first question like it was in a different language because I was just.... so tired. The essays were good and I know for sure the other multi-part objective question was 100% correct... but man... those dates killed me.

After that I was supposed to have an exam in earth dynamics, but he moved it to Thursday which is good and bad.

I finally got to hear Kayce (the other most beautiful person I've ever known in real life) sing today in studio. Two hours of sleep and she was still amazing.

Here are some pictures from Griffin from the post showcase party.

Lauren was trying to open a bottle of wine and she was having some problems...


K-Fed and Britney all cleaned up


Me and Dan.... allowed to be friends again.

We have rehearsal tonight where hopefully more cuts will be made and then tomorrow morning I have to go become Joanne Presley. Hahaha... it's gonna suck so bad.

I need a nap.

No comments: