Friday, April 21, 2006

My body is ON FIRE. Damn this fair skin!

It'll turn into a tan eventually. But man... it sucks soooo bad right now.

I was trying to get my coworkers to come to the AIDS benefit on Sunday without seeming like I was a stripper... which was proving very difficult. Work was so stupid today. I was in smoking, and since CLOTHES alone hurt, of course moving hurts, so being in the section furthest away from dish was just.... a bad time. Plus, I didn't make like any money and I only work lunches ever anymore so... I hate it. Hopefully I won't have to work there much longer, though.... and hopefully the sunburn stops hurting.

I talked to Alison a little today. She had a couple of friends from BG die in a plane crash over Indiana last night. I felt really bad. I guess they were really close with John Glann, too... I think they all went to Indiana University together for a while or something.

TK wrote Bryan a note about "Violet" and referred to me as "Alyssa." Jeez. I don't think I can take it. It'd be one thing if I didn't know her that well or something.... but really? Five years, my adviser, I've been in 4 of her shows and she doesn't know how to spell my name? It's so easy! It's JUST like it sounds! A Lisa. One Lisa. Sigh....

I've been used to it since the first day of kindergarten... but it still bothers me.

Ok, it's about time I rubbed aloe lotion all over my body and cried over the pain I caused myself.

No comments: