Wednesday, April 26, 2006

First off, I need to say a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Lave. She's the coolest.

I saw "Winter's Tale" again last night from one of the best seats possible. I liked it even better this time. I guess you could say that I ENJOYED act 1, rather than just "put up with" act 1. God, we have some really great actors at this school.

I went to work today. It was.... fine. I also turned in my TWO WEEKS NOTICE!! I mean, the last day we can stay in the apartment is the 13th, and I obviously don't want to work the night before I have to move, so I kind of had to. I talked to 3 of my managers to see if we could work something out for this summer, but it's just going to be impossible with the rehearsal schedule for Porthouse. They said I should probably be able to come back in the fall as a host (I won't have the availability for a server) without a problem if I want to, which is good. We'll have to see if I CAN.

I am NOT going to sleep through all my classes tomorrow. I won't do it.

Tomorrow night I am going with my mom and Jen to take kitty up to her new home in Huron and finally getting to see my parent's new place. I'm excited. We're totally having a slumber party. I'm coming back in time for that NYC workshop thing on Friday, though.

And finally, although these are not as good as the ones Autumn took on Haven's camera, some pictures from Sunday at the Interbelt.

Innocence

"La Vie Boheme"

Patrick, Haven and Tim in "La Vie Boheme"

Bryan, Brooke and Jessie in "La Vie Boheme"

Kelly singing "I Can't Do it Alone" from Chicago

The quality kind of sucks on this picture, but I really liked the song ("Mama I'm a Big Girl Now") and the girls who sang it :)

Me and Brett, who was about to touch-a touch-a touch me (I was too red from the burn to do the classic bra and slip, so I wore some kind of negligee instead)

DO YOU SEE??? DO YOU SEE HOW HOT THESE GIRLS ARE AND HOW I HAVE TO BE AROUND THEIR INCREDIBLE HOTNESS EVERY DAY????? ("Cellblock Tango")

Haven singing "Out Tonight." I told her she was a "natural born stripper."

This is just ridiculous (John as Angel from Rent)

And finally, the amazing Allison Nacht singing "The Wizard and I."

No comments: