Sunday, April 02, 2006

So, I DID go to see "Barbie, Live in Fairytopia" starring one of my good friends, Erin, in Columbus last night and it was so great! I mean, I know it was a children's show, and I was definitely looking really weird to be the only sort-of adult there without a kid, but Erin did soooooo well and the costumes were so beautiful, the set was amazing, ALL the cast members sounded incredible... it was just really nice and I am so happy for her to be part of such a huge thing. And to be playing Barbie... how awesome is THAT? It was their first "real" day of performances (they did some previews before yesterday, though) and her family was there and they took me out to eat at Max and Erma's. They were all so nice. Erin has such an incredible life. She said "It's so hectic though!" (She has a ton of interviews and stuff to do ALL the time) but I asked her if there was anything else she would rather be doing, and of course she said no. It was so nice to see her.

I'm at the rec center right now, as I feel like I will never have internet in my apartment again. We are having a theatre history study session tonight at 8, and I'm going to do some research online for a while. Our test is on TUESDAY (noooooooo!) and although I have studied some already, it is nowhere near as much as I SHOULD have by now. I knew this would happen. I wish she wouldn't have put the test the first day back from break.... sometimes I think she is actually trying to kill us.

We're also going to have Violet rehearsal pretty much everyday until the show opens.... although Bryan, I have to tell you that on April 11th, I am going to have to be very late. You'll understand later.

Man, I kind of need to stay up all night tonight to study for this test. I REALLY don't want to be up as late as we were last time the night before, so I figure I'll just do it tonight, if possible. Tomorrow is also my class registration day, one of the happiest days of the semester for me. :) (Because I am a nerd.)

MOST of our servers this morning were an hour late because they "forgot" about the time change. Last night while I was reading my Brockett I thought about "forgetting" also, but I figured a lot of people would be doing it anyway, and it would be bad if EVERYONE did.

Time to research romanticism and Hernani. :/

No comments: