Monday, April 10, 2006

I finally saw "Brokeback Mountain" last night. I was a little too stunned to cry at the ending. I kind of didn't like it as much as.... everyone else. BUT, let me explain. I just hate Cowboys. I don't hate the gays, but cowboys... yeah, I hate them. So, it's hard to like a movie about something you hate (I also hate moves/books about wolves).

Another thing I hate are the two guys who occupied my table 44 for four hours today and left me.... $4. It HAD to be $4, as there were just so many variations on "four" in the last sentence. Anyway, the guy was the first customer in the restaurant and needed to sit somewhere near an outlet for his laptop (what a pretentious bastard). He said "Ok, I'm just going to work until my friend gets here." I asked when that would be... he answered that it would be in FORTY-FIVE MINUTES. Now, this guy is a bastard. There's nothing else to it. By sitting at my table for 45 minutes, he was basically taking money from me (as I could have had at LEAST 4 more tables sit there... and that would have been another $16 or so) and he SAID "I'll tip you well." But $4 is NOT A GOOD TIP FOR FOUR HOURS!!!!! I even had their stupid calamari comped off the check. I was... livid. Especially after they stayed another 45 minutes after I had been cut and every table around them had been set up for dinner. Everything went wrong at work today in the kitchen... appetizers were taking 25 minutes, the soup was cold... I was already pissed off, but this made it so much worse. I almost confronted these guys when they came out of the restroom. I haven't been that mad in a really long time.

David Hamlin, I hate you.

Anyway, I got home and ate some cereal (my milk expires tomorrow and I want to use as much as I can so it's not wasted) and made some mac and cheese for later, watched one episode of Sex and the City, went to school and talked with Jon Mazur for like... 40 minutes in the parking lot (I think I got sunburnt) and now I'm just hanging out until rehearsal. And rehearsal.... is scary.

WHY?

Because Bryan is torturing me. Torturing me by not only making me do stage kissing in Violet (I HATE STAGE KISSING!!!!) but also by making us devote AN ENTIRE HOUR TO IT at the beginning of rehearsal. WTF??

I KNOW I'm going to have to get over it... and it's a stupid, irrational fear.... but man, I soooo do not want to right now.

I am in such a bad mood. Sorry... I guess.

Sometimes when you google people... you get really funny results.

No comments: