Monday, April 03, 2006

So, two things have happened since my last post of importance:
1. I got thrown a major class registering curve ball because the sign language class (during the time I NEEDED to take it) is already closed... so I registered for the 5:30-7:10 class, which could have a million different conflicts.
2. I found out that I had been cast at Porthouse in JCS this summer and that the email was sent last Wednesday, but I had no idea.

So BOOOO and YAY!

Oh, and studying for theatre history last night was a hot mess. I'm really confident on the commedia/servant/king stag question, confident enough to BS the melodrama question and confident on the romanticism aspect of the Hernani question (but not so much on the Hernani part because that play SUCKS), but the objectives? Objectives WHO? It's bad. We were doing so well last night... and then.... I don't know what happened. So NOW we're gonna have to stay up again all night tonight. This is really...sad. For me.

EDITOk, this important thing also happened:
The link to Erin's Barbie article from the NY Times

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy you're going to be taking sign language.

you'll love it!