Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am so nervous right now. My stomach is all... in knots.

We got our theatre history tests back. I had, by that point, convinced myself that I failed it so that I couldn't be disappointed. I got a C, though, which is good, since I passed and it's a DECENT grade and I don't have to retake the test... but I'm really unhappy with my work on it. I was unhappy from the moment I handed it in... although I got good scores on both essays she wrote "Pretty superficial analysis of the two plays" after my first one. I mean... I KNOW... I just had nothing left when I took that test. It was like I was dead or something. I could barely read the questions because I was so tired. I feel BAD for letting her down with a C. I'm glad I care about school again.

Sigh.... Trent from PITNB got his hair cut at Rudy's. That's where *I* used to get my hair cut. :( I loved Rudy's. Sometimes I think about buying a plane ticket to LA just so I can get my hair cut there. I obviously won't, because I don't have ANY money let alone money to do something ridiculous like that... but I definitely miss it. He was also thinking about living in the Archstone complex... where *I* used to live!!!! Ahhhhh! I feel like I might have to stop reading the site since it is making me so... homesick.

Yeah, I said it. :(

Violet's going a little better. I totally am "perfecting" my little Baltimore Catechism prop. Oh yeah... it's gonna be great.

My audition is tonight. Good luck, Alisa.

No comments: