Saturday, April 15, 2006

Last night I went to a party. It was fun. This morning I woke up at 6-something am, thought I was late for rehearsal at 9, turned off my alarm, got out of bed and got half dressed, then realized it wasn't even 7am yet and went back to sleep. It was a good thing I got a phone call at 9:15 otherwise who knows how late I would have been to rehearsal. I mean, I was still half an hour late, but I would have been much later.

Sometimes I am surprised my voice can last this whole show. My "southern accent" definitely does NOT last the whole show.

I have to work at 3 and I really wish I didn't. I would ask to be an extra but this month seems to be going waaaaay too fast and I need money. I hate that.

I think I am going to have to quit the OG relatively soon. I mean, I knew I would when school starts because I won't have the availability they require but I may need to... in May. Whenever I leave my apartment before Porthouse starts. I was so mad at work yesterday because it was 4pm when my last table left and I didn't get sat again, but they wouldn't let me leave until 5pm. I could have actually made it to rehearsal on time yesterday, but no... I had to stand around doing nothing for an hour. I really hate it there.

I might not get to update tomorrow because of Easter and my lack of internet in my room, so if I can't until Monday, here are three things:
1. Go see "Violet" if you want 6pm on Monday and Tuesday, noon on Wednesday (call or email me if you need more info)
2. Happy Birthday Allison Nacht!!!!!!!
3. Happy Easter

Cookies will be allowed back in my life very soon...

No comments: