Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wooooo! So i felt my first earthquake today. Not everyone at work did. In fact, I was standing next to someone who didn't feel it when it happened, but I sure did! I was talking to Dustin and we were both leaning against the wall. I thought I was just dizzy (because that happens a lot at work) or that there was someone jumping around in the kitchen or someone moving something big, but then Dustin says "That was an earthquake and I was like "REALLY!?!?!?!" because I have wanted so badly to feel one.

I never would have guessed it was an earthquake and I was sooooooo excited. Jimmy called about 30 seconds later (right when I was about to call him) to see if I felt it. It seems like anyone sitting or leaning on something felt it, no one just standing there did. It was a pretty decent earthquake, too. I call it "a small medium-sized one." Josh Gordon called me about half an hour later to see if I was ok (he said it was breaking news in Ohio, which surprised me) and then I talked to him for like 40 minutes. Awwww... Josh. I miss him so.

So, that was great. Woo, earthquake.

We had to be at work at 7:30 this morning for a stupid meeting. After that we went to Denny's, which is MUCH better than the IHOP as far as food quality goes. We had a ton of reservations at work today because UCLA's graduation is this weekend so it was pretty busy but luckily we had a lot of servers on.

Yesterday was ok... nothing really happened that was all that interesting.

I totally just watched the kitty drink this glass of water Jim had next to the bed that had dead fleas in it. Kitty had fleas and some of them, somehow, got into the glass of water. It's weird because like.... they lived off him and now he's living off THEM.

We're having taco night tonight!! YAYAYAY!!!

No comments: