Monday, June 27, 2005

We've got BIG, scary ants in the house. Mom says they're carpenter ants and that they're eating the house away. I guess it isn't TOO bad, based on certain information... but still. They are so big and so scary.

There is also a mosquito flying around my head. There aren't any mosquitoes in LA. Seriously. I did not miss them.

So, I didn't really talk about it before, but I had a nice stay at la maison du Gilmore. His family is always very nice. I actually got to meet some of his dad's side, which was only a little odd because his aunt joanie totally started showing Jim this picture of her husband's niece (or something) who was being "auctioned" for some charity and saying they should set her up with him. Jim was like "Uh, my girlfriend is right over there" It was NOT the best first impression I could have of someone. I liked his grandma, though... she seemed funny. I also thought his two aunts were twins, but apparently they are not. I always like to see his mom's family though. And of course his brothers. I honestly wish I would have known BOTH of them like in high school or something, because I bet we would have totally been friends. It takes me so long to get comfortable with people that I don't know if they'll EVER be able to see how crazy I am.

Anyway, it was a good time. I also enjoyed watching Danny open his graduation cards. I like to observe things. Plus, it gave me that extra incentive to graduate college... the monetary incentive.

Oh, and i decided I CAN'T sign the guest book they have at the house because Jimmy's last two girlfriends signed the guest book and then they broke up! I don't want to think for the rest of my life "If only I wouldn't have signed that guest book!"

I think I am going to grandma's tomorrow. yay!

I sort of can't wait to get back to LA because swimming is so fun and after the fun swimming the other day with Jimmy, I should be able to convince him to swim with me at the apartment pool I have.

I need to join a gym. Or something. Oh my gosh, and I NEED NEW HEADSHOTS. I am so sad Chris Kateff couldn't do it! Someone give me some money so I can do them in LA. ;)

No comments: