Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Well, I'm in Ohio. I was so tired that when I got home I slept until like 3:30. I guess red eye flights will do that to you.

DIX HUIT!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I hope I accidentally didn't win the trip to see Live 8 this morning on Star 98.7. Well, obviously I wouldn't have won anyway, but I hope they didn't call my name and since I couldn't wake up I didn't call them back within 30 minutes TO win. I would die. I would WANT to die.

Yesterday I didn't eat until like 7:30pm and i was so hungry. I thought I was going to faint. Jimmy and I were walking around places and I was just like a zombie.

It's really nice out here, weather wise. But you know what? It's still Ohio. And I have nothing I could possibly do here and no way to get there and for that, I am sad. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to wake up before 12 and go walking outside or something. I definitely don't want to run into anyone I know (unless I WANT to see them. I don't want to see people I'm not friends with) because it always makes me sad. I already saw one guy I used to work with at the falls OG at the airport. I didn't talk to him though, because I looked like a bag lady.


Well, Chris Kateff WAS going to take my headshots... but now he's not going to and I am so sad. We couldn't work out a time when we both could do it. I obviously could get them taken ANY day in los angeles, but I kind of wanted Chris to do it since I trust him. sad face.

It's weird being in this time zone.

No comments: