Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Today I went around town looking for a new audition outfit. I didn't find it. Well, I found something I liked, but I'm not a size 2. I did, however, get perfect shoes that were less than $25 and I can WALK IN THEM, so I have reached a goal I never thought I would be able to reach. A lot of the stores on Melrose carry clothes by Gentle Fawn, one of my favorite LA designer people. I also like Industry and Vol 1, but I can't find websites for them.

Anyway, so after that I went to Johnnie's for lunch, because I am OBSESSED with it and I grabbed a $5 bill out of my money bag. Hahahaha. On the walk up a guy and his kid asked me for money to get themselves food and the only money I had was my $5 which was my food money, but I could have used my debit card... and I didn't give it to him. And I felt so bad that I didn't give him the money that I drove around afterwards, looking for them. Sadly, I never found them. I was so ashamed of myself. I wish I would have just given them the money.

Alex went to the Diddy during work because her last day is Friday and she took on the ultimate phrase of "what are they going to do---fire me?" and got us all ice cream sandwiches. Well, she got them for us when we gave her a dollar. It was deeeeelightful.

Tomorrow I open and then I'm going home. I'M.... GO-ING... HOME!!!!!!!!!! (only Popa, Jen and Stevie P will get that, I think. Everyone SHOULD, but not everyone has musical theatre running through their brain at all times)

No comments: