Sunday, June 26, 2005

I now know why i was able to run so much last summer... because there is nothing to dooooo here.

Jim drove me back to Sandusky today and then Dad drove me the rest of the way home. We went down to BG so Jim could have his Skyline and then we took route 6 home. We drove through Fremont, where my ex-roommate Emily moved back to a few weeks ago and it is so small. Smaller than Brimfield. Ugh. Now THAT I can't understand.

Jim and I played a very cheat-filled game of mini-golf and then he went back. Jen had her last performance of COE in the pit tonight and hopefully she remembers to bring the Bat Boy video because I really want to see it.

Ok, I just went upstairs to watch that Greatest American Show... and freaking RONALD REAGAN beat out Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, MLK Jr. and Abraham Lincoln. Oprah, Elvis and GWB were in the top 10. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH AMERICANS?????? I hate this. That is THE most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. The representative for the MLK Jr. group, when he came in "3rd", said "Lincoln was a great president... Reagan was... president for a long time." SICK. I can't stand how sick this is. I bet half the people voted for him because they recognized the name since he died last year and didn't even know who the others were. That is how ignorant people are. I don't care if he's in the top 50 or even the top 25 (not that I like him, I just know how people are)... but to beat out EVERYONE ELSE? uhetetsilrfgsihrfgseihrgsihrgs

I'm just gonna shudder for a while now.

No comments: