Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Alright. Just so you all know, now Beck has stolen my haircut.

Beck

Anakin

Alisa


There is no WAY I can say this is a girl's haircut if so many boy people have it. But it IS!!!

I wonder if they go to Rudy's, too.

My parents still don't believe this is my real haircolor. However, there is no other option. I haven't dyed it since November and my hair grows so fast I have to cut it every month. All the dye is gone.

Look at all my friends at the Barn...awwwww (Nick is the boy in the first picture, Erin the girl in the second picture and Sarah is the girl in the 6th picture)

I believe the gays (chris and ben, these hotties between me and Alison moved to DC. Good for them. I LOVE those boys.

Only 2 of my friends from Ohio (or non-california) have myspace accounts. Even though I hate it SO MUCH, the rest of you need to get on that.

Alison and the rest of the bios at Emerald Isle Repertory theatre... on that island far, far away in lake michigan.

More bios, this time with Ben, Josh and Kaitlyn in A Chorus Line at Carousel!

Apparently I need to link to everyone and everything today.

No comments: