Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Dr. Pepper tastes like root beer. I hope it IS Dr. Pepper... Alisa needs her caffeine. Maybe I just haven't had Dr. Pepper in a long time and forgot what it tastes like. I have only been drinking tea recently (because pop is BAD FOR YOU!)

Last night I walked with $95, which is the most I've ever made at the OG. I worked 6 hours, which is about $22/hr... and that is pretty damn cool. I also, for the first time here, hit 40 hours, so I made more this last week than I've ever made at any job... I think. Maybe one of those 60 hour weeks at Sterling produced more... but I dunno. Actually, it probably did. I can't remember these things. ANYWAY, I only took 5 tables because I was THE party section, so I got automatic gratuity on 3/5 tables. Oddly enough, the last two tables of the night were the worst tables of all time. Not ALL time, but definitely in the last couple of weeks. I was just happy they tipped me, honestly, because I wasn't expecting them to. I was sooo exhausted when I got home. None of our plates are pre-set at the OG (which is a stupid, stupid thing), so we have to bring them out... and it's not fun or easy to bring out 42 bread plates, salad bowls, dinner plates, and drinks, 13 bowls of salad, and 8 appetizers. I think the servers at the OG do more work than servers at any other restaurant. That sucks. For me.

I don't have to work today which is AMAZING since it's father's day (happy father's day, dad!... even though you'll probably never read this...!) and the last day of UCLA graduation. I am happy. I work the next two days and then it's off to Ohio, only to arrive on Dix Huit's birthday! :)

I want to find a new audition outfit. One that is less Terri and more Alisa. Perhaps tomorrow I will take a look down at Wasteland and see what I find. HOPEFULLY Chris Kateff will be taking my headshots next weekend.... I need him to. BAD.

Man, I love Duran Duran. The beginning of "Rio" is like the best thing ever.

Jim and I went to lunch at the Subway where we compared LA to NYC. Even though he's never been there and I don't have a lot of experience with it, we said Anaheim is like Brooklyn and the valley like Queens. I also told him some funny Kristina stories about her trying to pronounce the word "folks" and having it come out more like a certain swear word. Kristina is so funny. Later.

Jimmy made this thing for Tribe which I'm sure he'll put pictures up of sometime... but it's pretty damn cool. It's like a projector screen... but different. I dunno. He knows how to build things that I don't know how to do. I could only build... a jewelry box out of Popsicle sticks. In 2nd grade. However, if more people could hear me sing, I think more people would like me.

I'm still updating at slceostyle.blogspot.com, my friends. It's more pink than this site is (and maybe more classy), so I might switch over... unless someone says "NOOOOOO!!!! I LOVE THIS PAGE!!!! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!! DON'T DOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTT!!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the new site!

you look good in pink.