Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ugh. Well, I woke up with... not really a sickness, per se, but a really stuffy nose. Probably because it is SO COLD in the house. I guess they're using the AC while they still have time.

Jimmy's on a plane right now to DDDDDDDDDDDetriot. Yesterday he found out someone he went to BG with killed himself. I obviously didn't know this guy but all the people are very sad. Jimmy sounded like he didn't know him too well... but still. That's pretty horrible. Poor guy.

I can't wait to get up to the lake. If I were going to live in Ohio again (which I'm not. Take that!) I would want to live near Lake Erie. The summer would make up for all the lake effect snow. Even just thinking about the lake makes me happy.

So, Jimmy and my 2 year anniversary is coming up. I suggested we go to San Francisco, which is still a good idea... although I am kind of thinking now that IF Jim decides to drive to Chicago (yeah, I know that's weird) we could just pretend that was our anniversary instead. Or, there is always the option, that I KNOW will never come true, of going to NYC. :) I am never content to stay in my own city.

Jen said I never speak well of Jim on here and she thought he was a mean and horrible person. I told her what Ben and I talked about that one time: No (bad) news is good news. I obviously wouldn't stay with him if he were a mean and horrible person. And I don't ONLY talk about him when he's being dumb, I mention us going out all the time and etc. It's just the bad stuff is more interesting to read, my friends. I'm looking out for YOU GUYS. :)

So, after our lease runs out, which I cannot WAIT for, I have a couple of moving options. I can
A. Look for my own studio in Silver Lake or the west side
B. Move in with Joey and Carrie (and Victor, the roommate I never see)
C. Possibly move in with Chris and Dustin (although they'd have to kick out their current roommate. They don't like her, though, so it's ok)
D. Move in with Ed's girlfriend, Margaret.

So far, options A and D are the most realistic. Ed said Margaret pays a ton of money and has EVERYTHING needed for an apartment. I, on the other hand, wouldn't even have enough to fill a studio. Just the bed, nightstand, dresser, computer desk and clothes, etc. Plus, I really like Margaret, and everyone knows Ed is cool, so I think that would be pretty pretty ok. Hopefully I'll get even MORE options, because I like knowing that I won't be homeless.

No comments: