Tuesday, June 28, 2005

We got a next season subscription brochure from Weathervane today and who should be in the first production photo on the inside... ME!!! I opened it and was like "Oh, it's meeeeee" and showed my mom. I tried to scan the picture, but it wouldn't save as jpg for some stupid reason, but eventually they'll have it up on their website. This isn't a big deal at all, but it was pretty funny. I'm all Fruma-Sarah'd out (it was Fiddler on the Roof) and I don't think I ever got to see pictures of that, so it's kind neat. Now I've been on the front of the player's guild program (and the website) and in the weathervane brochure. I rule.

I was thinking about Fiddler today after I saw that and for my character (who was a ghost, if you don't know) I had to ride on Adam Ford's shoulders and the dress went down to the floor to cover him up. One night he accidentally stepped on the dress and that was the night Fruma Sarah split in half. I didn't fall off (thank God... I don't think you can cover THAT) but I definitely fell back FAR and someone grabbed me and pushed me back up while Adam tried to pull me up by the legs. After that I forgot all the lyrics of my song. The chorus just followed me though and still repeated what I said, even though it made NO SENSE. But jeez, I almost fell six feet backwards during performance. I think I have an excuse. :)

I got some converse shoes today. FINALLY.

No comments: