Tuesday, June 28, 2005

GROWL. I was halfway through a post and then my computer screen started shaking and it went back like 10 internet pages and I lost it. BOO, internet.

Ok, so anyway, they finally posted Urinetown audition info. I emailed Ed immediately and asked him to request off for me before I get back for those dates. I am going to go on sunday the 10th and hopefully he goes the same day because I always seem to do better when people I know are at auditions. I can't wait even to audition. Yay.

I've been accidentally sleeping till like 2pm every day (probably because I can't go to sleep until after 5) so I told my parents to wake me up no later than 12 today. I ended up getting out of bed at 11:59 and I'm still soooo tired. My face and eyes are also really red and I never really got warm enough last night. I was wearing a hoodie and had the hood OVER my head and I still woke up cold. Of course, I also woke up because Jimmy text messaged me at 5am. And then he called me at around 10:30 to tell me he was getting on a plane to LA. He actually will be there in about an hour which is good because I bet kitty is SO LONELY!!! I feel so bad for poor kitty.

No comments: