Monday, June 27, 2005

Have I ever talked about how much I love Duran Duran? I think I have. I'm bought (and am downloading, transferring to my Mp3 player and burning to CD) their "Greatest" album and am gonna do the same with the Police's greatest hits. I was all confrontational with my dad about the police because he doesn't own ANY police music and I didn't know why.

I went to Grandma's today and found her collection of Narnia books (which each cost $2... I wish *I* could find a book for $2)) and then gave them to my mom. Grandma said I could take them, of course... I didn't just like... steal them. Grandma is a really cool lady. I was thinking about it on the way there and I think I do really well with older people. I wonder if there is some kind of theatre company that performs for the elderly, like there is for children. :) Probably not.

Anderson called me today to tell me how he missed me. That's funny.

I found my rocky horror year 1 video last night! I was so happy. I want to somehow force my friends in california to watch it. That was such a great show. There were only a couple of things I liked better the second time around.

No comments: