Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hello my friends. You'll be happy to know that it is 100 degrees.

So, I'm writing from Jim's family's house. Yesterday we went to Cedar Point and it was really fun except the million degree heat. I almost died when we were in line for the millennium force the second time. I was sweating so much it was disgusting. However, there was like no one there so amazingly the longest line we were in was about 30 minutes.

After that we went to my dad's hotel and went swimming and had dinner. I had forgotten how fun swimming is. I had to buy a swimsuit from Meijer, but it was ok because it was sort of cute. In that Meijer type way.

Today was Danny's graduation party which was really nice. His family did a really great job. Danny is like the coolest anyway. THE coolest. Christy, I am sad and disappointed you weren't here.

Right now Jim and co. are out golfing which is CRAZY since it's so hot. I am sweating just typing on this keyboard. No joke. Tomorrow I am going back home and maybe I'll get to see some of my friends sometime. I better! Or else! That means you!

Ok, bye.

No comments: