Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Alana called me around 11pm tonight and said "I just read on your away message that you are in Ohio. Why did you not tell anyone about this!?!?" So, she, Griffin and Dan all came and picked me up and took me to the IHOP and we had a very nice time. We got to reminisce about times past and talk about people that i never see anymore, and we all know how I like to do that. It was a very good time and I'm very happy I got to see them. :)

Tomorrow my brother is taking me out to breakfast. That'll be funny.

Too bad I couldn't hang out with DIX HUIT.....

Someone ran into poor Jimmy's car when he was leaving work. As if he didn't have enough going on today. I bet that boy was soooo tired.

Tomorrow I'm going back to California which I am happy and sad about. I'm sad to leave my family again, but I'm a little excited to go back to work. I am mainly excited about the Urinetown prospects and even though I have no experience with this theatre, I have a lot of hope. And seeing my friends will be nice. And kitty.

No comments: